Firenze. This gorgeous ancient estate was first built in 1260, then destroyed by the ghibellins and reconstructed in medieval times. It is named by the maestro of Renaissance, Michelangelo Buanarotti, who passed his childhood in this villa. It was here where he started his art studies. In 1501 Buoanarotti painted his famous “Satir” (“Triton”) on one of the kitchen walls. The painting took part in the exhibition in 1980 and then replaced.The estate is situated 4 km from the centre of Florence on a hilly position where one can admire a fantastic view on Tuscan countryside.
Buildings. The main 1200 sqm building has 10 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms, which engeneering system has been recently changed, 3 elegant living rooms. The beautiful arch terrace is attached to the main building. On the lower lever of the estate we can find a guard’s house 100 sqm with a spacious living room, two bedrooms and a bathroom. In addition there is another annex used as a lemon storage for winter in the past, today transformed into a house with 3 bedrooms and other rooms of various use.
Territory. The villa is surrounded by 2 he of land with fruit garden and 200 olive trees.
Price to agree